3 Month Pictures

Only 11 days late!

Just took them this morning...it's fun to see the changes :)






7 comments:

  1. What a difference the 73 pounds makes in your face. I can truly see an amazing difference and I know you can feel it!

     
  2. :) Your on your way! Keep taking those photos as your melting!

    Keep up the great work!

     
  3. NICE !!!!

     
  4. Looking good!!! WOW Nifferson!! I can't wait to see you over Christmas!! Yay!!!

     
  5. You look amazing! Woo-hoo!

     
  6. Jennifer, how are you doing?

     
  7. Hey Jennifer! YOU GO GIRL! :-) I have a friend about to have the surgery and it's encouraging to hear that it's going so well for you. Thanks for the comments on the blog, and yes i'd devise a training program if you ever wanted one. I hope all is well and that your still singing! If you're ever around the Chugwater area give Aft or I a call. Take care!