It's been awhile...

I was reminded of how long it's been since I last updated this by Abby last week! OOPS!

I don't have pictures just yet, but I will get them as my 1-year anniversary (or surgiversary as they call it) is coming up in exactly 1 week! It's weird to think it's really been a year! WOW! How time flies!

Quick update on me. I am down to 220 pounds...from 368 a year ago. Kind of ridiculous huh? That's a difference of 148 - an entire person! I still have about 45 I'd like to lose and will slowly get down to that goal of 175-ish. I went from a size 26 pants to a 16/18 and from a 3X shirt to 14/16s which are actually a little too big for me. It's so nice to be in the "normal" sections of stores and to just be able to SHOP at all the normal stores - haha. I was shopping at Lane Bryant but I'm at their smallest size right now so I won't be going there anymore. I love it!

Life has been REALLY hectic lately and I haven't been able to focus on exercise as I'd like to, but not that it's settling down I will be able to pick it back up.

I just moved to Lansing, Michigan to go back to school at Michigan State for Advertising and Media/Arts & Technology. Right now I'm still fighting with them to transfer my credits from my previous Bachelors so that I'm not "starting over", which I wouldn't do. If they decide not to transfer any then I will probably do Advertising online with The Art Institute Online. We'll see though!

I'm not quite moved in, but the neat thing about my apartment complex is it's literally next to the YMCA. As I drove around yesterday I noticed there were also several gyms in the area. The YMCA is within walking distance and the other gyms probably as well, so I will do some shopping around when I get my financial aid check.

So, yeah...that's about it! I'll take pictures and do a 1-year post in a week to show off my new self. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you are doing well--inspirational, in fact! I can't wait to see pictures, and I hope everything works out (hee, hee) in Michigan.