Almost 1.5 Years Out!

WOW! That is insane to think! I can't believe it's 2 days from being one year and 6 months since I had surgery!


I'm currently sitting at 195. I need to take pictures...I'll attempt to take them on the 11th! I don't currently have anyone to take them for me, so I'll have to set it up on a timer -- hah.

I joined a gym last week and then got sick, so I've only gone once. I did a cycling class, which turned out to be bad for more than one reason. I was fighting back a cold and that just dropped my immune system and I ended up getting it full blown the next day. The seats on a bicycle SUCK. I don't really have padding to my rear anymore...and so I hurt my ass doing that class. It's not like the "I haven't ridden in awhile and this seat design sucks" hurt, it's an "I'm pretty sure I pinched a nerve or something near my tail bone" hurt...I get a shooting pain if I sit wrong...which is all the time. It still hurts and that was last Thurs. I can't flop or sit down normally...I have to...perch - lol. Hopefully that'll heal soon! I think I'll stick to running.

I just got a call from a trainer and have a free appointment for Thurs (coincidentally the 11th! My 1.5 year surgiversary!). Hopefully this cold will also be completely gone. It seems to want to linger!

I'm working now part time. I work M-W-F and then school T-T. Quite busy! I'm having a hard time getting enough calories in my day because I just forget to eat. I'm getting enough protein, but most days I don't get 1200 calories and this is definitely a problem when I'm burning 400 ish on workouts. So it's no wonder my weight hasn't moved...it's holding on for dear life! I need to start going to bed earlier so I can get a good breakfast in. I find myself rushing to get to class or work and only end up taking my mocha protein drink with me. I would like to have something high in protein when I wake up, but I also find I can't eat much more than a couple ounces in the morning. I'll eventually work out this schedule! xD

I still am trying to stick to 4-5 oz of food at a time. Normally I do 4 oz of food and then .5 oz of whatever toppings/dressing/what have you. It works well! Sadly with this cold it's hard to know when I'm full...normally I gage it by when my nose runs, but it's constantly running! I've been really hungry with this cold, so it makes me wonder what's in the Tylenol Cold medicine I'm taking xD

That's about it really! Just need to get back in the habit of working out and an eating schedule/pattern that works.

4 comments:

  1. get those photos up! nice job and congrats!

     
  2. Wow! You are doing great--can't wait to see the photos! Have you tried knitting yet?

     
  3. Thanks ladies!!

    @Amanda - Not knitting yet! Been way too busy to even think about it! Maybe when I move back to CO you can give me some lessons! :D

     
  4. I would love to give you lessons!