1.5 Years Out - Picture Edition!

Here we go! Officially 18 months (1.5 years!!) out from my Lap. RnY...


I think next time I'm going to have to rearrange and start stacking these photos...getting rather long! On a side note I had to take these myself...so that is why the camera is kind of looking up.

I have to link again since it is so big... The Collage in all it's glory!


And because the clothes are just getting WAY too big, I did some tighter clothes. :) I have lots of lumps I need to work on - haha...

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Well done you! I love your hair as well!

     
  2. You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing and wow...amazing... i love the short hair and you look great! You look taller too. he he :)

     
  3. R u sure this is the same woman??? Haha!!! Wow Nifferson you look SMOKIN'!!!!! Lovin the spandex :) I am so glad things are going well, and for letting me in on your adventure, love you!!!