Recliner Incoming!
Rent-A-Center rocks! I'm renting a recliner for a month and it's only $60! They bring it to you for free and pick it up for free...pretty stinkin' awesome! They sadly couldn't deliver today but will be here tomorrow around 10-11 AM. WHOOT. I'm excited! Should make it a ton easier trying to get in and out. The couch is okay, but it's REALLY low to the ground. The bed just plain sucks. I got some packages today and it took me like 5 minutes to get out of the couch and to the door and by that time the dude had left and just put them outside my door. lol
Oh well. A lot of people have kind of a buyer's remorse and/or depression after surgery, but I'm feeling pretty darn good! I can't wait for my wounds to heal so I can get in and out of things normally and not have to go slowly while walking.
They told us to do 6 walks a day, but I walk around the apartment a lot plus those 6, so no blood clots for me!
Made a little protein and liquid intake spreadsheet so I can keep track of everything for my post op next week. Things are pretty darn good! I'm even sharing what I did with more people :)
Posted in: on Thursday, August 14, 2008 at at 4:41 PM
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Welcome to the world of WLS post-op. Mayhaps, you have already visited DailySource.org, but I recommend the website for Gastric Bypass Surgery patients. I get a lot of my info from there and the people are all so very helpful if you have questions. Eggface joined and I am a member under the username Onederful. Come look and see if you like and if you join (free) ask me to be your friend.
Thank you Debbie! I shall go take a look!