One month! +2 days...
Because I forgot...
The 11th was my 1 month "surgiversary" as they call it in the Weight Loss Surgery Community...
I am down 33 pounds since surgery. I like to add 10 more for the 10 I lost the 2 days prior to surgery. So that's 43!! haha... I know this is a huge accomplishment, but I don't think I'll start feeling it until I'm down past where I had gotten myself prior...which is still 30 pounds away. Once I'm past that weight then it'll start feeling real :)
I still need to kick up the walking and protein intake. Was thinking I'd make a large batch of protein ice cream (check out eggfaces blog on the right...she has amazing recipes I can't wait to try!). That way it doesn't TASTE like a shake and I might actually eat it! I've had the ice cream batches before...it's basically just the shake put into an ice cream maker. But they taste good! And ice cream is my addiction!
I forgot to take 1 month pictures, so I'm going to do that momentarily and then be off for a walk with Dan. It's nice out, so a walk around the lake should be great!
My comfy recliner is leaving me on Monday. I didn't want to pay another $60 for another month and Dan is tired of seeing me in it - lol...so off it goes! I will miss it! I don't sleep in it anymore, but it was comfy to sit in and watch TV, play the consoles, and do work on the laptop. Sam always laid in my lap or at my feet if it was reclined. Seeya my little buddy :( Guess it's back to the couch for me.
Posted in: on Saturday, September 13, 2008 at at 11:47 AM
So big congratulations on the loss. You are doing so great. Aren't you just so doggone darn proud of yourself. You can admit it to me. I know you are. I can see you grinning all the way over here. C'mon, admit it. Smile!!!
Fantastic. Sounds great. Lose a couch, lose an tush... That's my saying...
That's awesome Nifferson!! I can't wait to see pics! Keep on truckin girlie!! You are doing great. Love ya!