Stalls Can Eat IT!

'Cause that is what I'm on...

And have been on for 3 weeks!

EAT IT!! I say...

WRAR.

No, I'm okay...I know this happens. My body is trying to catch up to all the weight loss so it's holding on to every ounce!

But it should stop already... darnit. In total, since surgery, I've lost 33 (isn't that what I put down for last time I posted?), plus the 10 prior to surgery.

So my problem right now is not getting enough protein. I REALLY need to work on that...so I'm doing more shakes and I just picked up some protein bars to try out. I just want to eat a freaking salad...I miss veggies so much. VEGGIES!! I still can't eat enough to add veggies after protein... Can't wait to be able to do that...I want some sautéed veggies! I have recipes waiting for me!

6 weeks is up this Wednesday. Then I can add more food! Sadly, not more volume... Eventually!


2 comments:

  1. Let's say you were large before the surgery. I have no guide, but let's say you were 350 pounds. You have lost 33-43 pounds in a short period of time, and you should be ecsatatic !!! Congrats, chill out, think about the future, and be damn proud you have shed over 10% of your size already ... Keep going it is a long road...

     
  2. Thanks Allan! Yeah I was large, so you definitely make me feel better about it :D