Inbetweener
Tomorrow is my first appointment with Dr. Snyder! He *should* have most of my stuff. Probably not the respiratory tests I did yesterday, but maybe.
I got a call from the people that do the sleep study. They wanted to drop off the little device next Wednesday, but I asked if I could do it sooner by coming and picking it up. So I'm picking that up tomorrow! Yay! That and the echocardiogram are my last two tests I do believe! Just have to do the nutrition class and another appointment with the doctor and assuming everything is good and cleared I can set a date!
I took before pictures today...holy hell are they NOT flattering. I picked out some really tight jeans and sleeveless shirt that I'll keep around as my constant for pictures...should be my "fat clothes" in a year+ !! And no...you don't get to see the pictures till I have better ones...'cause really...they suck. It's like a beached whale....in clothes.
Randomness:
I need to clean the apartment but I've definitely NOT had the motivation to do so tonight. Mom and Nijla are coming over at 8AM tomorrow to talk interior design for Mom's new place. Dan said he'd clean the kitchen tonight which just leaves tidying up tomorrow morning and vacuuming. Not such a huge deal. And I don't need to talk with them so I can do the cleaning and then shower when they're here. I just need to make sure there's some coffee for the two!
Mom has her own Doctors appointment after mine (botox...funny that Mom gets that shit done). So I get to sit around and wait for her.
Dan and I need to go shopping for the camping trip. We both suspiciously started to catch a cold yesterday...lots of sneezing and kleenex using. I think with enough vitamin c pills, airborn, and Sudafed we have stopped it from getting any worse! I haven't had a cold in over 3 years so getting one right before we go camping is just lamesauce. Glad we got it taken care of.
Posted in: on Tuesday, July 1, 2008 at at 9:59 PM