Nutrition Class!
Is tonight!
I don't know why I feel the need to post this since I've done so in just about every other post... I'll have to edit this with how it went so it's not so short and pointless. :)
EDIT:
Just got back! Good stuff! For the most part I knew just about everything that was covered, but there was some new info in there too. I took notes (I think I was the only one) and felt like I was in college again - haha. We got these spiral bound "books" that are just about an inch thick full of info. It's basically one of those reference things that you'll always come back to. It has all the pre surgery stuff and then stuff for down the line.
Met some cool people! A couple already had their dates, others still had tests they needed done. I was definitely the youngest there (other then someone's son who played his DS through the slide show). Got the email address and phone number of a lady I talked to and sat next to throughout the entire seminar. She seems really neat :) She told me to email her when I get a date! hehe...
This completes all the Pre Op stuff I needed to do! Now I just need to see when my Pulmonary group of tests will arrive at Snyders office and then set a date! Still hoping for this month!
Posted in: on Thursday, July 10, 2008 at at 12:43 PM